tiling, flat roofing & guttering
general maintenance and repairs
see our previous projects
get in touch for a competitive quote
GRP Flat Roofing is a cost effective dependable solution to traditional flat roof problems. By the nature of its application, it can be easily formed into and over complex profiles and when installed by our fully trained and competent tradesmen will last in excess of 20 years. We are approved Dryseal installers.
In addition to roofs, it can be used for balconies & walkways, box & valley gutters and lead/copper simulated reproduction roofs.
We specialise in Dryseal GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic) Flat Roofing, which is manufactured from a glass fibre polyester based mix with a durable top coat finish. It is extremely flexible and can be moulded to suit any situation. This product is 100% watertight and very easy to repair should the need ever arise. Fabricated finished trims are used to give a clean and tidy edge.
• Carries a 20 year, insurance backed guarantee
• Extremely strong and durable
• Will not crack, split or bubble
• Allows for expansion and contraction with weather conditions
• Choice of colours
• Can be walked on without damage
• Maintenance free
• Will not sustain damage from chairs, tables, plant pots etc
• Moulds to complex shapes extremely effectively
• Insulation upgrades can be easily and economically incorporated
• Standard pre-formed profiles at eaves, verge and abutments give smooth, tidy and clean edge detail.
For cost effective Dryseal GRP Flat Roofing, call Artisan Rooftech Ltd in Forfar today on:
“The roofing work which you your workforce did, was completed in a clean and professional manner. Thank You!”
Mr S, Aberdeenshire